Every night in my dreams
I see you, I feel you,
That is how I know you go on
Far across the distance
And spaces between us
You have come to show you go on
Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the heart does go on
Once more you open the door
And you're here in my heart
And my heart will go on and on
Love can touch us one time
And last for a lifetime
And never let go till we're gone
Love was when I loved you
One true time I hold to
In my life we'll always go on
Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the heart does go on
Once more you open the door
And you're here in my heart
And my heart will go on and on
You're here, there's nothing I fear,
And I know that my heart will go on
We'll stay forever this way
You are safe in my heart
And my heart will go on and on
Pienso que un sueno parecido no volvera mas
Y me pintaba las manos y la cara de azul
Y me improviso el viento rapido me llevo
Y me hizo a volar en el cielo infinito
Volare, oh oh
Cantare, oh oh oh oh
Nel blu dipinto di blu
Felice di stare lassu
Y volando, volando feliz
Yo me encuentro mas alto
Mas alto que el sol
Y mienstras que el mundo
Se aleja despacio de mi
Una musica dulce
Se ha tocada solo para mi
Volare, oh oh
Cantare, oh oh oh oh
Nel blu dipinto di blu
Felice di stare lassu
Pienso que un sueno parecido no volvera mas
Y me pintaba las manos y la cara de azul
Y me improviso el viento rapido me llevo
Y me hizo a volar en el cielo infinito
Volare, oh oh
Cantare, oh oh oh oh
Nel blu dipinto di blu
Felice di stare lassu
Volare, oh oh
Cantare, oh oh oh oh
Nel blu dipinto di blu
Felice di stare lassu
Pienso que un sueno parecido no volvera mas
Y me pintaba las manos y la cara de azul
Y me improviso el viento rapido me llevo
Y me hizo a volar en el cielo infinito
Volare, oh oh
Cantare, oh oh oh oh
Nel blu dipinto di blu
Felice di stare lassu
Volare, oh oh
Cantare, oh oh oh oh
Nel blu dipinto di blu
Felice di stare lassu
תוקן על ידי מ80 ב- 14/05/2012 21:48:05
נשלח ב-14/5/2012 22:18
הבת ירושלים / ארי אבן-זהב
לא אך חומות-גזית יסבוך,
ולא מסלעך הפעם שירי נוקר, עשות-איתן -
עם שחר עוד זמיר בך ירון, בדמי הליל ייליל התן,
תאנה לזית תלחש, תריע, ומשי תכול מעלעך הרקיע;
יומם השמש כבחור יצהל בגבורה,
בזיוה חמה על ערית-נפשה תכס כבחורה;
לילה ירח שט כעלם שנכסף לשם, לנעלמה,
גאה הלבנה ונוגה, גלויה לא-גלויה כעלמה;
בוקר נשף את בשפת-פורפיר תשיחי עם לבב,
רוחך כי על אזני המית תעביר, כולי הופך עוגב:
מיתרים משנות-עשור דוממים יעורו אף יהמו,
דמויות עוד לא עוצבו או מימים כמדורות נדמו
עולות ממעמקי, הנה הנן לעיני.
אכן אסובב עולם, אסובב כרוח,
אך כשמש לך אשאף, אצלך לנוח,
ובידי הטנא: זמירות מלבי אריתי מלוא חפנים,
רחוק ממך, האחת, ולמענך, הבת ירושלים.
התכירי?
לא מסלעיך חוצב הפעם שירי,
מנוגה החמה ומתוגת-ירחך,
מלהט-בין-שמשות ומלאטי-רוחך,
מאיוושת כל-עץ, מכהות כל-צל -
מהמה השירים האל...