באקימען אין אישית
Hi
Please warn public about this gas scam in new jersey gas stations.
it happened to me yesterday , I was traveling upstsate, i stopped at a BP station at 640 Rt NJ 17 North , I asked for a cash fill up, i went to use the mens room, when i returned , the attendant aked for $60.00, I paid with cash, as i left the station onto rt 17, I was stunned to notice that my gauge is probably not working all of a sudden...... it turned out that he never filled my tank up.
In the country i found out that many yidden were scammed the same way at different nj gas stops, like gas isnt expensive enough, i did go back to that station, called the paramus police and of course there was little they could do for me, I had to insist for the officer to make a police report, the police wasnt very cooperatiev, he instead told me that the scam is usually the other way around, people filling up and taking off without paying, but this time , me , the consumer was scammed by no other then the gas attendant himself, so much for trying to save $4.00 or $5.00 on a tank.
התורה חסה על ממונם של ישראל
So please do a chesed to the innocent consumers, and publish such a warning, besides losing your $$$ you will end up getting stuck without gasoline on the road.
and to the rest of the public if you can advise me how to take this matter further, please let me know.
Thank You
H.R.