איך קען בוש08 פון חדשות אנש און ער איז נישט קיין סאטמאר'ער ער איז גערעכט ער דארף נישט וויסען ווער ר' מענדל איז איך וואלט פארגעשלגן אז ער זאל זיין דא א מנהל משנה ווייל ער איז נישט קיין סאטמאר'ער
נשלח ב-2/1/2006 02:21
Oh somebody answered me already who it is it is
הגה"צ אב"ד ור"מ דקהל יטב לב אנטווערפן שליט"א
Siman tov I don't need your toivos any more
נשלח ב-2/1/2006 02:16
Siman tov
1 I explained my self with the video.
2 if you know who reb Mendel is please tell me I am not familiar with satmer politics and I very much wanted to know who this reb Mendel is
נשלח ב-1/1/2006 23:55
בוש2008, איך זע ביי אן אנדערע נושא פרעגסטו די פראגע:
Who is reb Mendel and what is the exact address from the Franklin shul explain your self
So I would like to ask you: Who is the Bobover Rabbe you are talking about, explain your self...