| נשלח ב-19/1/2006 00:27 |
|
| |
there is something that has really been ticking me off about the Bed-Stuy Home-Depot. Yes, it's convenient to Williamsburg, but I also go to Middeltown, NY closer to were we live and often stop into the Home Depot there to pick up little stuff. Why does that Home-Depot (literally) have 8 times as many employees??? A doorman??? People who actually have experience???
And for those of you who will say, "well, the traffic," notice how UNcrowded THAT store is! I have been thinking about writing a letter to someone to complain about the huge disparity in shopping experience between the 2 stores.
Also have I founded that the Bed Stuy Home-Depot is not as well stocked as the one here up state in Mideltown. My local hardware store in MonDroe on 59 Forest Road near Hollander Hardware Store has me pleasantly surprised that they usually have any smaller items I need. Including drywall screws. Don't forget your local hardware store for smaller items!!
|
|
|
|
| נשלח ב-18/1/2006 19:29 |
|
| |
זיי האבן א גיטע סערוויס אבער ס'איז און זייער א שלעכטע געגענט די אידישע לאמבערס זענען נישט גקלאפט געווארן אזוי מיין איך
|
|
|
|
|
| נשלח ב-18/1/2006 19:19 |
|
| |
רבותי!!!
לאזט הערן אייער מיינונג,
איז די סטאר גיט פאר ווילי אדער נישט?
צי קויפט איר דארט?
אויב יא וואסערע סערוויס האבן זיי?
ועוד ועוד.....
|
|
|
|
|