Hello. I'm a new writer
1) I have only English on my computer
2) I work and can only write in my 45-minute lunch. So I will write only once a day. If you have any question on what I write today, you will get the answer tomorrow.
As Always I can't trust anything on hydepark before a document is attached. Either a 8 25 or draft of a 8 25 , if you don't have a copy. I don't know if it's true.
However, if Meyer Hirsch got just a third of the board.
1) It will be good for him to claim victory.
2) It will be like the Village of Kiryas Joel was before the 2004 elections. Experience and Results had three. Wieder, Mittelman and Landau and the Alliance had Kahan and Schwimmer. The alliance was able to see the financial reports and scream, complain and that all.
The same will be in Hamaspik. IF the above story of a third is true. (Maybe they won 60%)
and to you "Ahroiny"
Were Kahan and Schwimmer able to control expenditures in the village? Were they able to increase the wages of village employees?
If yes; the new third of the Hamaspik board will do the same. If no; the new third of the Hamaspik board will do the same.
About Isaac Shnitzler, I don't see him on the 990 which means that he earns less the 50,000 per year. This is not 75% of Hamaspik wages. Meyer Wetheimer will get the wages the majority
of the Board will choose.
If any person on Hydepark has a problem to pay the full tuition for their children they can contact me in my personal box and i will try to help them