א חבר מיינער (מיטארבעטער) א קנאקער און פלעטבוש האט מיר דאס ג'FWD.. ער האט דאס געשיקט צו טאמפסאן'ס קאמפיין מענעדזשער "עדווארד קאסטעל".
וואס זאגט דער עולם צו אזא איידיע? איך האלט עס קען ארבייטן..
אט ליינט:
Attn: Mr. Castell, Campaign Manager,
Dear Ed,
Please read my email carefully, as it might have a great impact on Bill's chances to become our next Mayor!!
I assume you and your staff are quite demoralized and doubtful heading towards election day.. and rightfully so… your opponent is spending millions and millions of dollars on his negative PR campaign to convince NYC residents that Bill is not ready for this job.
I have an idea which in my opinion might turn over all he expectations and recent polls.
The idea is very simple you just need to get the proper ''Man power''!
''I would wanna have you print 2-3 Million ''orange colored'' envelopes... The ones used by the (current...) mayor's aggressive and brutal traffic agents to terrorize the NYC residents...
at the address spot on the envelope (in the center), you print a comment like this; FREE GIFT FROM YOUR LOYAL MAYOR. MIKE BLOOMBERG. or something more simple like this; VOTE BLOOMBERG AND GET THIS FREE GIFT!! I'll leave the phrase up to your strategists to decide.
I'd suggest that in the night before/early morning of Election day you should have an army of volunteers or paid workers going around in Brooklyn and Manhattan (the most effected boroughs) street by street placing this (summons look alike) orange envelope… each and every Automobile windshield!
I assure you, the results will be MIGHTY!!
90% of NYC residence are extremely frustrated by the mayors (un)behavior with this matter.. it's just that people wouldn't give a chance for Thompson to win. And as you know, people like to stick with the winner..
However in this case if you could temper the already fed up and frustrated voters by reminding them of all the unfair traffic summonses they've received in the past eight years and of course the tickets they will receive in the next 4 years… you've touched a sensitive string in their brain.. They'll either come out to vote Thompson or at worst case sit home which would drastically increase Bills chances to Win.
Remember all you need is another million Voters to come out for Bill or 1.5 million to sit home...
As far as I know, between these two hardly effected boroughs you could easily convince about 2 million voters (which would vote for Bloomberg) at least not to vote…
I truly hope you'll take this in real consideration as this might be your last resort to win this election..
I look forward for the Success of our next Mayor Hon. Williams Thompson!