בית פורומים כל העולם כולו

דער שטערן: די ניגעריע שווינדלערס. גאר אינטערסאנט

שלום אורח. באפשרותך להתחבר או להירשם
הצג 15 הודעות בעמוד הוסף לדף האישי  דווח למנהל שלח לחבר
נשלח ב-12/6/2006 09:03 לינק ישיר 
דער שטערן: די ניגעריע שווינדלערס. גאר אינטערסאנט

אלס איינער וואס האט שאדן געהאט אסאך געלט ציליב אזעלכע שווינדלערס איז געווען פאר מיר זייער אינטערסאנט צו ליינען די ארטיקל אין דער שטערן איבער די ניגעריע שווינדלערס, אין וויאזוי זיי באגאנבענען הונדערטער מענטשן דורך זייער כיטרע טריקס, דורך שיקן בריווען אין אימעילס אז זיי האבן געטראפן א ריזיגע פארמעגען א.א.וו.

דער שטערן האט א מוראדיגע מעשה פון איינעם א פסיכיאטאר וואס האט זיך געלאזט פארפירן פון אזעלכע מענטשן אין צום סוף איז ער אנגעקומען אין תפיסה. יענער מענטש מיינט נאך אלס אז ער האט געדילט מיט עכטע מענטשן, אפילו ער זיצט שוין אין חד גדיה.

האט נאך איינער שוין שאדן געהאט פון אזעלעכע שווינדלערס אמאל?




דווח על תוכן פוגעני

מחובר
נשלח ב-16/6/2006 21:46 לינק ישיר 

איין_סאטמאר, מאך אים (בעסער געזאגט זיי) צודרייט און פיר ווייטער די שמועס. זאג אים אז דו ביזט אינטערעסירט אויף די געלט און שיק דיך בריוון מיט אים אהין און צוריק. לאמיר זען ווי ווייט דו וועסט אנקומען מיט אים.

אויך טריי אים צו כאפן ביי ליגנטס. איך בין נייגעריג וויאזוי ער וועט ריספאנדן.



דדווח על תוכן פוגעני

מחובר
נשלח ב-16/6/2006 22:09 לינק ישיר 

קוק ווי שלעכט זייער ענגליש איז, אין 911'ס תגובה.




דדווח על תוכן פוגעני

מחובר
נשלח ב-16/6/2006 23:11 לינק ישיר 

911'ס אימעיל קומט פון בענין, וואו מען רעדט פראנצויזיש און וועגן דעם איז זייער ענגליש אזוי שלעכט.

אייןסאטמאר'ס אימעיל קומט פון ניידזשיריע וואו מען רעדט ענגליש און וועגן דעם איז זייער ענגליש גוט.

ביידע לענדער זענען אין אפריקע.



דדווח על תוכן פוגעני

מחובר
נשלח ב-26/6/2006 18:54 לינק ישיר 

דאס האב איך היינט באקומען, זיי פרובירן אויף אלע וועגן


Dear Friend,


As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me because, I believe
everyone will die someday.
My name is Fidel Fernando, a merchant in Dubai, in the U.A.E.I and have been
diagnosed with Esophageal Cancer which was discovered very late, due to my
laxity in carrying for my health.It has defiled all forms of medicine, and right
now  I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts.

I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for
anyone not even myself but my business. Though I am very rich, I was never
generous, I was always  hostile  to  people and only focus on my business as
that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this as I now know
that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in
the world.
I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would live
my life a different way from how I have lived it.
Now that God ! has called me, I have willed and given most of my propertiesand
assets to my immediate and extended family members and as well as a few close
friends. I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul and so, I have
decided to give arms to charity organizations and give succour and confort to
the less priviledged in our societies, as I want this to be one of the last good
deeds I do on earth.
So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in the  U.A.E,
Algeria and Malaysia. Now that my health has deteriorated  so badly, I cannot do
this my self anymore. I once asked members of my family to close one of my
accounts and distribute the money which I have there to charity organization and
to the less priviledged in Bulgaria and Pakistan, they refused and kept the
money to themselves . Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be
contended with what I have left for them.
The last of my money which no one knows of is the hugecash depositof $24,000,
000(twenty four million dollars) that Ihave with a Security Company in Europe
for safekeeping. I will want you to help me collect this deposit and disburse it
to some charity organizations and to the less priviledged.

Please, send me an E-mail to me indicating if you will assist me in this
disbursement TO THE MAIL ADDRESS BELOW
([email protected]) this will enable me have an easy access to your
response from my sick bed here.
I have set aside 10% for you for your time and patience.
While I await to hear from you, may God be with you and your entire family.

Remain blessed.


Fidel Fernando























דדווח על תוכן פוגעני

מחובר
נשלח ב-26/6/2006 19:16 לינק ישיר 

איין סאטמאר, איך האב דיר געבעטן, צי ווייטער די שמועס. לאמיך זען וואו וועסט אנקומען מיט זיי און וויאזוי זיי פלאנען ארויסצונעמען דאס געלט פון דיר.



דדווח על תוכן פוגעני

מחובר
נשלח ב-26/6/2006 19:22 לינק ישיר 

איך האב רעפלייט




דדווח על תוכן פוגעני

מחובר
נשלח ב-27/6/2006 18:49 לינק ישיר 

פאר די וואס זענן נייגעריג, היינט האב איך באקומען די פאלגענדע אימעיל

Dear ,

Thanks for your email response. Sorry I have not been
able to reach you as supposed. I managed to come out
to check with the doctors computer to see if you have
responded to my mail.


I want to assure you that what I am saying is the
utmost truth and nothing but the truth. If not for the
fact that I am ill right now, I would have loved to
give you some numbers but nevertheless, I will send to
you the Agreement I entered into with the Freight
Company that helped in moving the funds through
Diplomatica means to London and also a copy of the
Way bill given to me.

If you are really willing to assist me in the
disbursement of this funds I would like you to send to
me the follows information:

1. Your full name and Address
2. Your telephone, cell and fax numbers
3. Any valid Identity.
Your Valid Identity will enable me send your
information to the Security Company for Identification
and will also help me in preparing the Power of
Attorney which I will give to you for the claim.

As soon as I get this information from you, I will
forward it to the security company as the beneficiary
of my funds and give you the Power of Attorney and a
Sworn affidavit stating clearly that you are to claim
the funds on my behalf then you can go ahead and call
them to inform them of the change. After which you
will be dealing with them while I go to rest.

ALso, I want you to know something, I am trusting you
to do this because I believe that GOD has directed me
to a trust worthy person, hence if you choose
to rip the poor of their favour, there is a great
purnishment on you if you do . This is my only advise
for you.

Please email me back as I will want to finalise this
as soon as possible.

Regards
Fidel Fernando




דדווח על תוכן פוגעני

מחובר
נשלח ב-27/6/2006 18:57 לינק ישיר 

כא כא כא, קוקט ווי דער שווינדלער פרובירט עס צו מאכן מיט דיר

ALso, I want you to know something, I am trusting you
to do this because I believe that GOD has directed me
to a trust worthy person, hence if you choose
to rip the poor of their favour, there is a great
purnishment on you if you do . This is my only advise
for you.



דדווח על תוכן פוגעני

מחובר
נשלח ב-14/8/2006 18:52 לינק ישיר 

היינט באקומען

Confidential and Urgent From Mr. Paul Chima:
Dear Sir/Madam,
URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL
Email: [email protected]


Firstly I must solicit your confidence in this transaction, this
is by virtue of the nature as being utterly confidential.Hence i
have decided to contact you due to the urgency of this
transaction. I am Paul Chima from the African Development Bank Senegal,On
June 6, 1999, an American Oil contractor, Mr. Charles Ball made a
fixed deposit for twelve months,valued at €5,500,000.00 Euros
Five million, Five hundred thousand Euros)in my branch upon maturity.
We sent a routine notification to hisforwarding address but got no reply.
A month after, we sent a reminder and finally we discovered from
his contract employers,the Petroleum Corporation that
Mr.Charles Ball died in the plane crash On October 31, 1999,
(an  Egyptair Boeing 767 Flight 990)with other passengers on board.

  Upon this discovery, I seek your permission to have you stand
as next of kin to the deceased so that the funds Five million,
Five hundred thousand Euros) can be released and paid into your
account as the next of kin otherwise the fund will be returned to
the treasury as unclaimed funds which will subsequently be
reverted to the ownership of the Senegal government and will be
donated to the trust fund for arms and ammunition to further
enhance the course of war in the World.
Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a foreigner
to stand as the next of kin to Mr. Charles Ball so that the fruit
of this man's labour will not get into the hands of some corrupt
Government officials.  Please acknowledge receipt of this message
in acceptance of our mutual business endeavour by furnishing me
with the following;

1. Your full Names
2. Your complete mailing address
3. Your private Telephone and fax numbers
4. Your private email address

The paperwork for this transaction will be done by the attorney
and my position as the branch manager guarantees the successful
execution of this transaction.Upon your response, I shall provide
you with more details and relevant documents that will help you
understand the transaction.
I advice that a healthy degree of caution be exercised before
conclusions are reached by your goodself. If this proposal is
acceptable by you, do not take undue advantage of the trust I
have bestowed on you.
I will appreciate your sincere response.

Warm regards,
Mr. Paul Chima

ווער וויל מיר בארגן געלט, איך וועל באצאלן ווען איך וועל באקומען די אויבנדערמאנטע



דדווח על תוכן פוגעני

מחובר
   
בית > פורומים > אקטואליה וחדשות > כל העולם כולו > דער שטערן: די ניגעריע שווינדלערס. גאר אינטערסאנט
מנהל לחץ כאן לנעילת האשכול
הוסף לעמוד האישי  דווח למנהל שלח לחבר

bholext