בית פורומים כל העולם כולו

טעלעפראמפטער מאכט פורים פין אבאמא

שלום אורח. באפשרותך להתחבר או להירשם
הצג 15 הודעות בעמוד הוסף לדף האישי  דווח למנהל שלח לחבר
נשלח ב-27/4/2009 22:05 לינק ישיר 
טעלעפראמפטער מאכט פורים פין אבאמא

אן די טעלעפראמטער קען ער דאך נישט לעבן...

President Obama's speech at the National Academy of Sciences Monday morning hit a brief snag when Obama got ahead of his .

Laying his plan for a President's Council of Advisors on Science and Technology, Obama began to name the members of PCAST listed in his prepared remarks – before realizing he'd already introduced them, earlier in his speech.

''In addition to John – sorry, the – I just noticed I jumped the gun here,'' Obama said, pausing for several seconds as he looked at the prompter. ''Go ahead. Move it up. I had already introduced all you guys.''

The audience, which gave the president a warm reception, responded with a quiet laugh.

_________________

 

_________________




דווח על תוכן פוגעני

סמל אישי
מחובר
   
בית > פורומים > אקטואליה וחדשות > כל העולם כולו > טעלעפראמפטער מאכט פורים פין אבאמא
מנהל לחץ כאן לנעילת האשכול
הוסף לעמוד האישי  דווח למנהל שלח לחבר

bholext