א בריוו צי אובאמא פין א 4th grade teacher
MY message to [email protected] (and to David Axelrod because he decided to start sending me unsolicted emails)
Mr. Obama:
I have had it with you and your administration, sir. Your conduct on
your recent trip overseas has convinced me that you are not an adequate
representative of the United States of America collectively or of me
personally.
You are so obsessed with appeasing the Europeans and the Muslim world
that you have abdicated the responsibilities of the President of the
United States of America . You are responsible to the citizens of the
United States. You are not responsible to the peoples of any other
country on earth.
I personally resent that you go around the world apologizing for the
United States telling Europeans that we are arrogant and do not care
about their status in the world. Sir, what do you think the First World
War and the Second World War were all about if not the consideration of
the peoples of Europe ? Are you brain dead? What do you think the
Marshall Plan was all about? Do you not understand or know the history
of the 20th century?
Where do you get off telling a Muslim country that the United States
does not consider itself a Christian country? Have you not read the
Declaration of Independence or the Constitution of the United States ?
This country was founded on Judeo-Christian ethics and the principles
governing this country, at least until you came along, come directly
from this heritage. Do you not understand this?
Your bowing to the king of Saudi Arabia is an affront to all
Americans. Our President does not bow down to anyone, let alone the king
of Saudi Arabia . You didn't show Great Britain , our best and one of our
oldest allies, the respect they deserve yet you bow down to the king of
Saudi Arabia. How dare you, sir! How dare you!
You can't find the time to visit the graves of our greatest generation
because you don't want to offend the Germans but make time to visit a
mosque in Turkey .. You offended our dead and every veteran when you
give the Germans more respect than the people who saved the German
people from themselves. What's the matter with you? I am convinced that
you and the members of your administration have the historical and
intellectual depth of a mud puddle and should be ashamed of yourselves,
all of you.
You are so self-righteously offended by the big bankers and the
American automobile manufacturers yet do nothing about the real thieves
in this situation, Mr. Dodd, Mr. Frank, Franklin Raines, Jamie Gorelic,
the Fannie Mae bonuses, and the Freddie Mac bonuses. What do you intend
to do about them? Anything? I seriously doubt it.
What about the U.S. House members passing out $9.1 million in bonuses
to their staff members – on top of the $2.5 million in automatic pay
raises that lawmakers gave themselves? I understand the average House
aide got a 17% bonus. I took a 5% cut in my pay to save jobs with my
employer. You haven't said anything about that. Who authorized
that? I surely didn't!
Executives at Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac will be receiving $210
million in bonuses over an eighteen-month period, that's $45 million
more than the AIG bonuses. In fact, Fannie and Freddie executives have
already been awarded $51 million – not a bad take. Who authorized that
and why haven't you expressed your outrage at this group who are largely
responsible for the economic mess we have right now.
I resent that you take me and my fellow citizens as brain-dead and not
caring about what you idiots do. We are watching what you are doing and
we are getting increasingly fed up with all of you.
I also want you to know that I personally find just about everything
you do and say to be offensive to every one of my sensibilities. I
promise you that I will work tirelessly to see that you do not get a
chance to spend two terms destroying my beautiful country.
Sincerely,
Every real American,
Ms Kathleen Lyday
Fourth Grade Teacher
Grandview Elementary School
11470 Hwy. C
Hillsboro, MO 63050
P.S. I resent you telling me to "shutup", and "get out of the way." I resent being called a mob, a thug, and I resent The Secretary of Homeland Security calling me a Domestic Terrorist.
I resent the very existence of the government's "S***list", let alone creating it for American citizens; but believe me, you are on ours.
_________________
 |
|
|