FrumTube.com
באקומען אין אימעיל, איך מיין אז דער שרייבער איז 100% גערעכט, מיר אלע JNET באנוצער וועלן זיכער דאנקבאר זיין פאר די וואס וועלן אזוי טוהן
Hello Mr. Gast, I'm sending you this message because this is the only email address I know of as someone who can write in Hyde Park / KOL H'OLEM KILO. I know that this massage doesn't apply to you (because you have the Jnet filter), but I want you to post it. Lately there are people posting youtube clips which are not supported by Jnet. Recently I was someplace else for a day, a place which doesn't have the Jnet filter so I viewed these clips. Later (this week) I reminded myself of a site http://frumtube.com/, which was once announces on our above mentioned blog and it is supported by Jnet so I tried it there. Guess what! All the YouTube clips posted on KOL H'OLEM KILO I had find there too. The question now is why do frum people have to look, and make others look into a Jnet blocked site when you have a kosher site providing the same clips? I am sure that there are people who don't want to get Jnet on their electronic devices only because they want to see these clips posted on this blog. By posting clips from FrumTube rather than YouTube you might have a mitzvah by making people putting Jnet filters on their devices. Here are a few clips on FrumTube, recently posted in KOL H'OLEM from Youtube; Pester Rebbe Yoely Lebovits - A Yiddisha Mamma http://frumtube.com/play.php?vid=2053 Volvy Adler Singing At A Wedding http://frumtube.com/play.php?vid=1999 Shloime Taussig with Neginah Orchestra http://frumtube.com/play.php?vid=2011 (I don't know if this is the one posted in KOL H'OLEM but I'm sure that you can find what you want) Young cantor "Pinyele" Sings at a Wedding http://frumtube.com/play.php?vid=1926#middle P.S. Sorry I don't have Yiddish windows.
 |
|
|